Eye Donation Slogans and Quotes Posters
- Eyes can be donated only after death
- Eyes must be removed within 4 - 6 hours after death
- Only a Registered Medical Practitioner can remove eyes from a deceased.
- The eye bank team will remove the eyes from the home of the deceased or from a hospital
- Eye removal does not delay the funeral since the entire procedure takes 20-30 minutes only
- A small quantity of blood will be drawn to rule out communicable diseases
- Eye retrieval does not cause disfigurement
- Religions are for eye donation
- The identities of both the donor and the recipient are kept confidential
- Close the eyelids of the deceased
- Switch off the fan
- Raise the head of the deceased slightly by placing a pillow underneath
- Contact the nearest eye bank as quickly as possible.
- Give the correct address with specific landmarks and telephone number to enable the eye bank team locate the place easily
- If the death certificate from the physician is available, keep it ready
- Eye donation can be done only with the written consent of the next of kin in the presence of two witnesses
Whosoever saves the life of one person it would be as if he saved the life of all humankind.
Behead yourself! Dissolve your whole body into vision: become seeing, seeing, seeing.
It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
The most wonderful thing you can do is give the gift of sight. Talk with your family about becoming an organ donor.
Of all the things that it is possible to donate, to donate your own body is infinitely more worthwhile.
We all should give what we have decided in our hearts to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.