Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Best Optimistic Quotes and Quotation


Best Optimistic Quotes and Quotation 



"To find optimism, look for the good things in life." Catherine Pulsifer 

"Optimism: A cheerful frame of mind that enables a tea kettle to sing though in hot water up to its nose." Author Unknown 

"An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity." Sir Winston Churchill 

"Each of us has much more hidden inside us than we have had a chance to explore. Unless we create an environment that enables us to discover the limits of our potential, we will never know what we have inside of us." Muhammad Yunus 
"The habit of looking on the bright side of every event is worth more than a thousand pounds a year." Samuel Johnson 

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." Helen Keller 

"One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself. " Lucille Ball 

"If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come." Chinese Proverb 

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." Maria Robinson 

"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi 

"I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude." Judith M. Knowlton 

"Building a practice of gratitude is the best way I know to create an optimistic approach to life. Start each day by lying in bed for five minutes and mentally acknowledging what you are grateful for." Silken Laumann 

"Optimism is a kind of heart stimulant - the digitalis of failure." Elbert Hubbard 
"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip." Daniel L. Reardon 

"If I regarded my life from the point of view of the pessimist, I should be undone. I should seek in vain for the light that does not visit my eyes and the music that does not ring in my ears. I should beg night and day and never be satisfied. I should sit apart in awful solitude, a prey to fear and despair. But since I consider it a duty to myself and to others to be happy, I escape a misery worse than any physical deprivation." Helen Keller 

Best Optimistic Quotes and Quotation 






No comments:

Post a Comment

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal Letter format

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal  Letter format  1] A Formal Letter Should Be _________ To Have The ...