Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quotes,Sayings And Short Poems By Greg Neal -1

A negative thinker finds no positive roads.
- Greg Neal-

 



Money and the devil are the same. They both have no real value to help others in life.
 -Greg Neal-



 
The best love one can have in life is balanced by equality, loyalty and faith in God.
 -Greg Neal-


 


Some find it easy to prey on good people. The instincts of good always see's the evil within.
-Greg Neal-





Love is action of one's character. Life is character of one's actions.
 -Greg Neal-


Each day you are giving. Be nice to everyone that's living.
-Greg Neal-

We are not strong enough to lift a house. But we can lift our family above the daily struggles of life. Give it your all and ask little. You are a treasure, those who see your value will reap it's rewards
 -Greg Neal-
Life is a puzzle to God. When God puts the last piece in place we will live as one and never be apart.
 -Greg Neal-


Dear world, I opened my eye's this morning you are still here. For your gift I'll rise from my bed, walk high with my head. My hope of this day is to give all the love i can. Help others who need it, find ones who are lost and show them the way. I shall seek the answers to all my questions. But most important of this day. I'll live my life in my special way.
 -Greg Neal-


Life may rain heartache and misery but within God your umbrella of shelter awaits you.
 -Greg Neal-
The joy you bring to yourself and others each day is through positive thinking.
-Greg Neal-



My daughter wrote these:

All people in this world make mistakes. But nobody should make the mistake by misjudging God.
-Erica Neal- 8 years old


People in this world are always thinking that they are so ugly. But sometimes you just got to stick with who your are . Then the realization of your true beauty shines.
-Erica Neal- 8 years old


Dragonflies are in this world because they are beautiful. Everyone has an opinion on everything but to God everything is beautiful.
 -Erica Neal- 8 years old



Amazing Quotes Stories Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal Letter format

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal  Letter format  1] A Formal Letter Should Be _________ To Have The ...