Sunday, October 16, 2011

Theres No Joy As Joy of Giving

Theres No Joy As Joy of Giving



Acts of sacrifice, charity and penance are not to be given up;
they must be performed. Indeed, sacrifice, charity and penance purify even the great souls.

Bhagavad Gita 18.5

I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.
Maya Angelou

When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
Khalil Gibran


Quotes on Joy of Giving

If you knew what I know about the power of giving,
you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way.

Buddha

Generosity is not giving me that which I need more than you do, but it is giving me that which you need more than I do.
Khalil Gibran

When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.
Wayne Dyer


Quotes on Joy of Giving


Our prime purpose in this life is to help others.
And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

The XIV Dalai Lama

Prayer carries us half way to God,
fasting brings us to the door of His palace,
and alms-giving procures us admission.

Quran
Quotes on Joy of Giving


Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.

Lao Tzu

Quotes on Joy of Giving

Amazing Quotes StoriesLovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal Letter format

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal  Letter format  1] A Formal Letter Should Be _________ To Have The ...