Monday, May 9, 2011

Amazing Powers Of Mother



I Am Going To share here one of my most Dear Experience and Loss of My Most Precious Thing in Life My Mother..

It was strange my Mother Was Illiterate but i was one of the best students in class.

it was strange that my mom exactly knew what i loved to eat but used to thrash me very hard on my mistakes.

It Was Strange that she Loved Me So Much that she could have actually sacrificed her life for me ..Now How She did it is very strange even my Family Member might not have realised it but i Do..Heres How It Happened.......


In 1984 During the Assasination of Mrs Indira Gandhi, There was a Live coverage of her last rituals we used to stay in Pratap Chowk , Army Officers Enclave Near Dhaula Kuan.

Our House Was on First Floor and as usual Army People are very social we had everybody known to us around our flat.

To See the Last Rituals my mom had gone to the Ground Floor i dont Rememeber the Name of the Aunty as its has been quite some time and wa only seven year old then.

The Aunty used to have Pomerian Dogs as pet whih never used to harm anyone as such..

On That Day I Dont Know How as i was not there one of the dog bit my Mom.

She was taken to Army Hospital and was Given Anti Rabies Injection as called by Medical Staff so as to avoid Rabies Infection in Human Body.

I Also during same period had Malaria, High fever which is very common in Our Country.

My Mom After Few days started feeling Sick and was Admitted to Hospital as the Injection which was given Anti Reacted and this happens only in one in a million Case.

She became very serious and was Admitted to ICU Intensive Care Unit.
Similiarly My Malaria Also worsened and i was also admitted in the same hospital.

During this Period my state worsened and my mom was recovering fast she was transferred from ICU To Normal Wards after few days and We hoped she would recover soon.

On The other side my malaria was getting worse day by day.

Somehow my mom came to know about my condition and she felt really Bad what happened after that is still a mystery.

Within few days My Mother Again got seriously ill and was transferred to ICU again and she was In very Serious condition, and my body started recovering very soon and i was able to walk and meet my mom frequently she was very happy to see me everytime i visited.

On The Day Which i can Not forget my whole life i Was discharged as iwas perfectly normal, in the afternoon and after i that i ran to be with my mom and to see how she was, but i wasnt akkowed to enter ICU and within moments i realised there i was discharged from Hospital and same moment my MOM Left this World.

I Somehow feel and believe that she must have had a word with the Almighty to let me live and take her life instead...

I Miss You Mom, I Really Miss You Very Much...

For those who have their moms around them dont forget to give them lots of love and care as they deserve much more than that...

Happy Mothers Day



Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal Letter format

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal  Letter format  1] A Formal Letter Should Be _________ To Have The ...