Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Need to enjoy all the gifts that God gave me today


I Need to enjoy all the gifts that God gave me today. Grace cannot be saved and put away for later.

There is no bank where you can deposit favors you’ve received, to use them according to our will.
If I do not enjoy these blessings now, I will lose them forever.

God knows that we are artists of life.
One day he will give us a chisel for sculpture, the other day brushes and canvas.
Another day he will give us a pen to write. But we will never use a chisel on canvas, sculptures or feathers.

I must accept the blessings of today, to create with what I have; if I do this with detachment and without guilt, tomorrow I shall receive more.
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal Letter format

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal  Letter format  1] A Formal Letter Should Be _________ To Have The ...