Wednesday, April 14, 2010

INSPIRATION

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did'


When God takes something from your grasp; He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.


Concentrate on this sentence..... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' Something good will happen to you today.


Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain.... Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call.... He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear... Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light... The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love. May God fill your day with blessings!!


Do you ever get tired of doing what’s right? I think we all do. Sometimes it seems easier to do the wrong thing than the right thing.


When we’re discouraged, we become ineffective. When we’re discouraged, we work against our own faith.


When I’m discouraged, I’m saying, “It can’t be done.” That’s the exact opposite of saying, “I know God can do it because he said ….”


Ask yourself these questions:


How do I handle failure?
When things don’t go my way, do I get grumpy?
When things don’t go my way, do I get frustrated?
When things don’t go my way, do I start complaining?
Do I finish what I start?
How would I rate on persistence?


If you’re discouraged, don’t give up without a fight. Nothing worthwhile ever happens without endurance and energy.


When an artist starts to create a sculpture, he has to keep chipping away. He doesn’t hit the chisel with the hammer once, and suddenly all the excess stone falls away revealing a beautiful masterpiece. He keeps hitting it and hitting it, chipping away at the stone.


And that’s true of life, too: Nothing really worthwhile ever comes easy in life. You keep hitting it and going after it, and little-by-little your life becomes a masterpiece of God’s grace.


The fact is, great people are really just ordinary people with an extraordinary amount of determination. Great people don’t know how to quit like me.



Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal Letter format

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal  Letter format  1] A Formal Letter Should Be _________ To Have The ...