Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ACCOUNTS of Life

MY LIFE IS ALL ACCOUNTANCY.



"What comes, I debit.

What goes, I credit.

My birth is my opening balance.

My ideas are my assets.

My views are my liabilities."





"My happiness is my profit.

My sorrow is my loss.

My soul is my Goodwill.

My heart is my fixed asset.

My duties are my outstanding expenses.

My work is my prepaid expenses.





"My friend is my adjustment.

My character is my capital.

My Knowledge is my investment.

My mind is my bank balance.

Bad thing, I always depreciate.

Good thing, I always appreciate."





" My thinking is my current Account (A/C)

My behaviour is my journal Entries.

My aim of life is my trial balance.

My death is my final A/C (Account)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal Letter format

MCQ Formal Letter Letter to Editor Class 10th 11th 12th Term-1 || Formal  Letter format  1] A Formal Letter Should Be _________ To Have The ...